Experienced Banquet Chef
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48302 US
A local on-premise catering venue is looking for a Banquet Chef. The Banquet Chef will oversee the performance and output of the kitchen team to deliver high-quality food in a timely manner. If you want to bring your banquet and catering experience to a newly opened unique location, please apply today
Banquet Chef qualifications and responsibilities:
- Runs the day-to-day operations of the catering kitchen.
- Helps the Executive Chef in plate design, food development, and event food presentation.
- Produces high-quality dishes that follow the established menu and recipes.
- Creates kitchen production list based on BEOs.
- Schedules and coordinates the work of prep cooks, utility staff, and other kitchen employees
Banquet Chef Benefits:
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Attainable weekly bonus structure
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Growth potential
- Monthly parking allowance