Experienced Chef de Cuisine
San Francisco, CA 94103
Want to be creative and have a good quality of life? Apply now!! We are seeking an experienced and driven Chef De Cuisine to join our team!
You will thrive in a fast-paced environment, have at least 3 years experience in managing culinary operations, and are able and willing to dedicate time to train and develop your team to be the best!
This is an exciting and very rewarding opportunity for the right candidate!
Chef de Cuisine Responsibilities:
- Oversee day-to-day culinary operations
- Coordinate food and kitchenware orders
- Check freshness and quality of ingredients
- Assist in the development of menu items
- Standardize recipes and plate presentations
- Work with management to create a memorable experience for guests
Chef de Cuisine Qualifications:
- Previous experience in restaurants, catering, or contract food service environments is a must
- Knowledge of cost and labor systems
- Passion for food and cooking techniques
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Chef de Cuisine Compensation:
- Competitive Salary
- Health (Medical, Vision, Dental), Life Insurance
- 401k with 40% match
- Quality of Life!!!!
I love being able to build the bridge between candidates and clients that are looking for one another. The hospitality industry has long been my passion; it’s amazing to be able to recruit for an industry I truly love!
- Andrea Pollack joined Goodwin Recruiting in May 2015.
- Andrea attended Florida State University and received her Bachelor's degree from the University of Central Florida with a major in Public Relations/Advertising. She also double-minored in hospitality and sociology.
- After spending ten years in hospitality, Andrea took a recruiter role for IT and medical positions. She then decided it would be amazing to marry her love of hospitality to recruiting and found Goodwin Recruiting.
- Andrea is extremely passionate about traveling and seeking the next worldly adventure. According to Andrea, “The world is a big place with so many nooks and crannies to be discovered – the next journey is always waiting!”