Experienced Culinary Manager, with great opportunity for an excellent Work & Life balance!
Edison, NJ 08837 US
If you are a talented, personable, and driven Restaurant leader with a passion for great food, excellent service, and mentoring others we would like to meet with you.
We are a family-operated, Hospitality group expanding in New Jersey. We serve delicious, crave-able food and operate more than 20 Restaurant concepts across the Northeast, United States.
We look forward to learning more about you and good luck!
Culinary Manager Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the District team to organize, plan, and direct all activities in the building.
- Ensure excellent quality, flavorful food made to spec and served timely with care.
- Manage budgeting, labor, food, and beverage costs based on financial objectives.
- Direct and oversee all departments supervising, hiring, and team development.
- Uphold standards, policies, and procedures, including sanitation, maintenance, safety, etc.
- Be entrepreneurial with a creative focus on catering business development, new revenue opportunities, and partnership relationships locally.
- Responsibilities also include Hiring, performance evaluation, training staff in policies regarding cash handling, customer service and handling complaints, fast-food preparation and serving, sanitation standards, and in the proper use and maintenance of equipment.
Culinary Manager Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years Kitchen Manager or relevant Management experience required.
- Catering and culinary management experience preferred
- Ability to learn and master systems and recipes.
- Must be driven with a passion for delivering excellent service.
- Community-focused and guest-minded.
Culinary Manager Benefits:
- Excellent salary up to $75, 000.00
- High Volume Bonus
- Healthcare, Dental, Vision
- Paid Time Off