Huntsville, AL 35801
Goodwin Recruiting is partnering with a hospitality client in Huntsville, hiring a Facilities Engineer. Successful candidates will have 5+ years of maintenance experience, some within the hotel space, knowledge of HVAC, electricity, plumbing, and carpentry.
Responsibilities for the Facilities Engineer
- Maintain and repair all hotel facilities.
- Document all work completed on a room inspection sheet and work orders.
- Complete the shift engineer checklist, report any issues, and perform all safety tests.
- Timely respond to emergency and guest calls.
- Maintain the Preventative Maintenance Program for the hotel.
Qualifications for the Facilities Engineer
- Technical training and license/certificates preferred. (CFESA, NATE, EPA)
- 5+ years of maintenance/facilities experience required.
- 2+ years of facilities experience on a hotel property.
- Knowledge of food service equipment.
- Experience in general building maintenance and/or construction and supervisory experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Benefits for the Facilities Engineer
- Competitive base salary and bonus
- PTO and 401k
- Health Insurance