Facilities Maintenence Technician
Denver, CO 80202
Facilities Maintenance Technician Responsibilities
- Able to complete light electrical, plumbing, furniture, and HVAC repairs
- Have reliable transportation to all our sites (local travel only)
- Assist the Facilities Manager with basic repair and maintenance of kitchen equipment within our restaurants
- Complete any other maintenance and administrative tasks as delegated by the Facilities Manager
Facilities Maintenance Technician Qualifications
- Hold a valid driver's license
- Have a reliable vehicle for transportation to and in between our properties
- Have basic hand tools
- 1-3 years' experience in a similar role
- Able to work approximately 40-50 hours (some evenings/overnights will be required on occasion)
Facilities Maintenance Technician Compensation
- Salary based on experience
- Healthcare package
- Work/Life balance
- Growth opportunity
I just had my one-year anniversary (January 2019) with Goodwin Recruiting, and I couldn’t be more excited about my career change! When I was job searching, I found it to be a long, stressful process, and I received little to no feedback about my interviews. I now choose to see those struggles as a blessing and give clear feedback to my candidates and work to make the process an encouraging one. I also LOVE providing incredible talent to my clients and helping their businesses grow. I have a great sense of humor and work to make the process a fun one for both my candidates and my clients.
- Amanda Weedman joined Goodwin Recruiting in January 2018.
- Amanda is a Kentucky native living in Denver, Colorado. Her background is in retail, and she enjoys working with clients and candidates from every walk of life.
- Amanda holds a Bachelor’s degree from Murray State University and began working on her MBA through Harding University.
- A jeweler by trade, Amanda was a District Manager for Signet Jewelers for many years, overseeing 12 to 14 Design & Service centers in the Pacific Northwest and Midwest.
- Amanda is a runner (She has completed two marathons), she makes quilts, and spends time with family — she loves the simple things in life!