We are searching for a Facility Maintenance Manager for a well-established company! The ideal candidate for the Facility Maintenance Manager will be responsible for scheduling and overseeing maintenance, repairs, installations, moving, updating, and utilities (Heat, steam, electric, power, gas, and air).
Facility Maintenance Manager Responsibilities
Facility Maintenance Manager Requirements:
- Schedules repair, maintenance, and installation of machines, tools, and equipment to ensure continuous production operations. Reviews job orders to determine work priorities.
- Directs maintenance activities on utility systems to provide the continuous supply of heat, steam, electric power, gas, or air required for operations. Directs workers and contractors engaged in buildings and grounds maintenance activities. Develops preventive maintenance program in conjunction with maintenance staff.
- Reviews production, quality control, and maintenance reports and statistics to plan and modify maintenance activities. Inspects operating machines and equipment for conformance with operational standards.
- Plans develop and implement new methods and procedures designed to improve operations, minimize operating costs, and effect greater utilization of labor and materials.
- Requisitions tools, equipment, and supplies required for operations.
- Directs training and indoctrination of workers to improve work performance and acquaint workers with company policies and procedures.
- Confers with management, engineering, and quality control personnel to resolve maintenance problems and recommend measures to improve operations and conditions of machines and equipment. Prepares department budget and monitors expenditure of funds in the budget.
Facility Maintenance Manager Compensation & Benefits:
- High degree of proficiency in MS Office applications and computerized maintenance systems
- Extensive experience in Anhydrous Ammonia refrigeration system
- Extensive experience in PSM, OSHA Regulations, Lockout/Tag out procedures, Waste Water procedures, PLC and Controls troubleshooting, and in preventive maintenance
- Strong team environment and leadership
- Experience in project management - Minimum five years as Maintenance Manager experience in mid to large manufacturing environment
- Experience working within a manufacturing environment
- Base salary of $90K - $110K, based on experience
- Comprehensive benefits package