Facility Manager - Swap Meet/ Drive-In Theater
La Puente, CA 91746
Facility Manager Responsibilities:
- Oversee day to day operations of swapmeet from 5:30 am to 2:30 pm
- Managing relationships with vendors
- Provide guidance and assistance to guests and vendors
- Clearly explaining intent to both service vendors, suppliers, and staff
- Handle all stages of renting stalls, including sales, organization, disputes
Facility Manager Qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the following areas:
- Retail/Restaurant Facilities Management
- Vendor Management
- Strong communication skills when working with vendors
- Spanish English Bilingual
- Organizational and problem-solving skills
It’s the best feeling in the world when you’re able to connect a client and a candidate, and both parties are super excited because it’s a great match.
- Julia Shaffer joined Goodwin Recruiting in August 2018.
- She is from Mississippi and has lived in San Diego the last 12 years. She started in restaurants at age 15.
- Julia graduated from Louisiana State University.
- She spent the breadth of her professional career at Stone Brewing, a unique 60,000 square foot restaurant that did 1,200 covers on average.
- Julia has a great love for her husband, two kids, and visiting foreign countries.