Fast Casual Restaurant General Manager - No Late Nights
Cincinnati, OH 45239 US
Do you have leadership skills and know-how to develop your team? Do you feel that you are stuck in a dead-end position? Do you believe that people are your greatest asset in the restaurant business? If you answered yes to all of these, this is the company for you!
Restaurant General Manager Benefits:
- Medical, vision, dental, and life insurance
- 401k with a match
- PTO - accrual starts day one
- Strong quarterly bonus program
- Quality of life - No late nights
- Opportunities for professional advancement - we are a growing brand
You' ll be a successful Restaurant General Manager when you have:
- 1+ years as a GM or 2+ years as an AGM ready to step into the GM role
- Valid Drivers License
- Stable tenure no more than 2 jobs in 5 years
- An infectious personality and a passion for the guest experience
Recruiter Managing this Job
Senior Recruiter & Development Coach
Pinnacle Billers Member
Sara Kolis joined Goodwin Recruiting in August 2020. Sara decided to join the Goodwin team because she feels a sense of great personal achievement when helping others reach their career goals. The fact that Sara can couple that with being the master of her own destiny is extremely motivating.
Sara has worked in the hospitality industry for nearly 20 years. Her focus has been on fine dining, beverage program management, and management training & mentoring.
Sara has been with her husband for over 11 years, and they have two young children. She loves to cook, dine out, spin with her favorite Peloton instructor, and listen to podcasts ranging from Conan O'Brien Needs a Friend to Revisionist History with Malcolm Gladwell.