Fast Casual Restaurant General Manager
Experiment, GA 30212
Restaurant General Manager Responsibilities:
- Supervise and coordinate all restaurant activities
- Oversee guest services and resolve issues
- Ensure a high quality of ingredients and food preparation
- Train and manage kitchen personnel
- Create and adjust staff schedules to meet restaurant needs
- Adhere to all safety and sanitation regulations
Restaurant General Manager Qualifications:
- 2-3 years' experience in a fast-casual upscale environment
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong tenure with previous positions
I understand the struggles that come with being in the job market, and I love helping people excel in their careers.
- Hunt Archbold joined Goodwin Recruiting in 2015.
- Hunt was born and raised in Atlanta, GA.
- His first hospitality management job was at the legendary Mr. C’s!
- Hunt is a proud North Carolina State University graduate.
- Hunt's hobbies include spending time with his wife and son, playing hoops, and doing charity work.