Fast Casual Restaurant Manager | New Hyde Park
New Hyde Park, NY 11040
We are a new fast casual brand with a big background, and we are looking for hospitality rock stars who will take pride in being able to offer our customers delicious food, while also creating genuine moments of connection with our guests making a difference in their day! Members of our team are the true ambassadors of our brand. You must be passionate about your role, always striving to make each guest s experience memorable, while being naturally social, treating all those who join us with the utmost respect, and being empathetic to their needs. This comes naturally to you. It s in your DNA. The first impression is a lasting one, and it begins with YOU.
Restaurant Manager Requirements
We strive to be consistent in everything we do. Demonstrating genuine hospitality while greeting and establishing rapport with the guest and delivering an exceptional dining experience by :
Having both FOH and BOH experience
Having a can-do attitude
Speaking in a friendly and enthusiastic tone
Guiding guests through menus, while utilizing knowledge of the food & beverages to upsell
Taking accurate orders
Providing friendly and attentive service that makes guests feel well taken care of and builds their intent to return
Completing opening and closing duties to prepare the restaurant for service
Manicuring the dining room to maintain a guest-ready appearance
Cross training with other in-store positions
Must be able to stand for an 8-hour shift. Ability to lift 50 lbs. Wages vary based on previous experience.
Restaurant Manager Benefits
Health Insurance, including Dental and Vision - Life Insurance - Flexible Spending Account - Paid Time Off - Discounted Meals - Training & Development - Career Advancement - Employee Fitness Activities
My first love and only love is my family. I have an entrepreneurial spirit that is always seeking opportunities to utilize my creative mind. Being a part of the Goodwin Recruiting team allows me the opportunity to continuously challenge myself both personally and professionally while changing our candidates’ and clients’ lives.
- Mindy Mazur joined Goodwin Recruiting in July 2017.
- Mindy grew up in northwestern Pennsylvania and has lived in several places across the country. She has gained strong market knowledge in each, including Pennsylvania, Long Island & NYC, New York, Southern California, and Dallas, Texas.
- Mindy is a results-focused, ambitious Executive Recruiter with 20+ years’ combined experience in recruiting, sales, business, and account management who possesses an entrepreneurial spirit combined with a strong balance of creative and financial aptitude.
- Her primary background is management recruiting, sales and marketing (wholesale/retail distribution), as well as business development within retail operations and hospitality. She has demonstrated proven success by utilizing best practices for identifying and attracting top talent, converting prospects into active candidates across multiple industries including Hospitality, Restaurant & Hotels, Healthcare IT, and IT Field Services & Project Management.
- Mindy earned her Associate’s degree from Collin College and transferred into the undergraduate program at Texas A&M Commerce where she studied for her Bachelor of Science in Business Administration.