Fast Casual Restaurant Manager
Marietta, GA 30064
Are you tired of working all night in your fast-casual restaurant concept?
Do you want a better quality of life?
Very solid fast-casual concept, with no late-night hours, is looking for a Restaurant Manager. They have excellent benefits with PTO. Managers will work 45 hours a week. This group treats their managers very well and is looking for some high-energy people who really want to be the best.
Restaurant Manager Requirements:
- Experience as a Manager or Shift Leader
- A desire to advance and produce strong results
- Strong Tenure - no job hoppers
Restaurant Manager Benefits:
- Great quality of life!
- No late nights
- Competitive salary
Recruiter Managing this Job
Senior Recruiter & Coach
- Vince joined Goodwin in May 2018. He loves the industry and is very happy for people’s successes. He thinks it is an awesome feeling to tell someone that they got the job.
- He grew up in Philadelphia and relocated to Atlanta with his wife and children in 2012. Restaurants are not part of his family history, but hard work, perseverance, and managing relationships is.
- He attended Temple University for business management, but his true training occurred in the real world, on the job.
- He was most recently a Director of Operations for an eight-location restaurant group here in Atlanta, but the bulk of his experience came with his 14 years of owning six restaurants in the Philadelphia market, as well as five years as a managing partner with Bloomin’ Brands, Bonefish Grill division.
- Family is very important to Vince and most of his free time revolves around his children’s activities. His younger daughter plays volleyball and is convinced that she is going to be a social media influencer. His eldest daughter is in high school, loves softball, and was diagnosed with Type One Diabetes. This has forever changed Vince’s life, and he has become very active with the JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation.) His daughter loves everything related to biology, so he believes she will go on to help cure T1D.