Fast-Casual Restaurant Manager
Newark, NJ 07102
If you are an experienced Manager who gets results, then we want to hear from you! If you have a strong commitment to people and development, this is the place for you! Our General Manager will provide 100% support and commitment to company strategies, policies, procedures, sales growth, and profit. We are looking for people who know the value of great leadership and working side by side with employees to get the job done.
Restaurant Manager Requirements:
- Staffing and Performance Management -- results-oriented
- Effective Communication Skills
- Accountability and ability to work systems
- Mentoring and Development
- 2+ years of experience as a Manager in a restaurant or retail environment
- Skilled in leading and developing one's hourly team
- Bonus potential
- Paid Vacation 2 weeks after 1st year
- Growth opportunities
- Meal plan
I enjoy recruiting because I love to offer advice while creating a match that suits both the candidate and the client perfectly. It's important to me that a candidate finds their ideal company.
- Adam joined Goodwin Recruiting in August 2018.
- Adam has been in the restaurant industry over 31 years. He attended a 2-year culinary school in NYC. Adam trained and worked around NYC in many high-profile restaurants, hotels, banquet facilities, and corporate dining. Adam worked at The Rainbow Room in Rockefeller Plaza, where he ran the private club (The Rockefeller Club). There, he prepared menus and cooked for many famous celebrities.
- Adam was Vice President of a full-service casual dining concept for several years. He created menus, opened franchises, standardized FOH/BOH procedures, implemented restaurant training programs, and more. Adam also worked at The Four Seasons Hotel in Palm Beach Florida where he was the Executive Banquet Chef.
- Adam’s career turned to the Corporate Restaurant world in 1997. He was with the Cheesecake Factory as the Executive Kitchen Manager in many NJ locations and finally with Outback Steakhouse (Bloomin’ Brands, Inc.) in operations as a Managing Partner for several New Jersey stores, as well.
- Adam has a passion for cooking and football (which is his all-time love).