Fast Casual Restaurant Operations Manager
Allen, TX 75013
The right leader will need to communicate effectively and motivate others while ensuring our guests receive impeccable service. You will also believe people are important and will be an important factor in all areas of this career. As the leader of this restaurant, you will make sure things are done correctly, and you will follow up carefully. You will also find enjoyment in going the extra mile when doing for others and will coach your team to treat every guest with care and concern.
Experience has taught you the best way to achieve success through people and utilizing other people s strengths to help the team. The right leader will have high attention to small details without losing sight of the big picture. The right leader will be comfortable working through obstacles with a positive attitude and can make tough tasks fun.
Operations Manager Requirements:
- 2 years+ of fast casual/casual management experience
- $3M+ in restaurant sales volume experience
- No more than 2 jobs in the last 5 years
- Full benefits package for all managers
- Above average industry salary levels, ranging from $50,000 to $60,000
- Solid culture and positive working environment
I understand the struggles that come with being in the job market, and I love helping people excel in their careers.
- Hunt Archbold joined Goodwin Recruiting in 2015.
- Hunt was born and raised in Atlanta, GA.
- His first hospitality management job was at the legendary Mr. C’s!
- Hunt is a proud North Carolina State University graduate.
- Hunt's hobbies include spending time with his wife and son, playing hoops, and doing charity work.