Fast-Food General Manager
Covington, GA 30014
We are a growing fast-food company adding dynamic General Managers and Bench General Managers to our team! You must exhibit exceptional leadership and have well-rounded restaurant operations skills. We take pride in our people, our company culture, and focus on quality and amazing experiences for each and every guest in our restaurants. We are PASSIONATE about FOOD and HOSPITALITY!
General Manager Responsibilities:
- Uphold and exceed expectations of all food quality, sanitation, and brand standards
- Train, coach, and direct your team to be the best every day and better than yesterday
- Be able to add structure and organization
- Remain hands-on and eyes-on at all times in every aspect of the business
General Manager Qualifications:
- 3+ years in a Fast Food Manager role
- New restaurant opening experience is a HUGE plus but not required
- High-volume, fast-paced leadership
- Must be passionate about how the food quality affects a guest experience; no clipboard managers
- Proven proficiency in inventory, ordering, scheduling, team building, and the ability to analyze food cost and labor cost
- Passion for high standards and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
General Manager Benefits:
- Opportunities for career growth
- 100% paid Health and dental insurance benefits
- Strong people-first culture
Recruiter Managing this Job
Kenji Salz joined Goodwin Recruiting in July 2020. He is a professional and diligent talent-sourcing specialist with a track record of delivering excellent client and candidate experiences simultaneously with outstanding business results. Proven in his ability to discern candidate and client-partner real-needs, he collaborates, advocates, and leverages those insights to deliver an exceptional level of satisfaction.
Kenji was raised in Honolulu, spent his 20s in Boston, and then embarked on a 28-year adventure working and living abroad in Asia and the Middle East as a highly respected culinarian and career executive chef, with a record of creating excellent customer experiences and pairing those experiences with outstanding business results.
He returned stateside and launched the second phase of his career as a hospitality recruiter with deep passion and knowledge within this industry. Kenji's passion is in talent-sourcing and advocating daily on behalf of both candidates and wonderful Goodwin Recruiting partner-clients. Kenji takes the time to truly understand his candidates' skills, passions, and goals, as well as the true needs of the businesses he is helping to hire, and leveraging those insights with the intent to deliver exceptional levels of satisfaction.
Kenji is married with two kids, three dogs, and recently repatriated back across the Pacific to Tucson, Arizona. He is a member of the Tucson Metro Chamber and enjoys networking with and supporting other local businesses.