Fast Food General Manager
Yucaipa, CA 92399
We are a long-established national brand in LA County, Orange County and the Inland Empire. We offer a well-developed training program.
General Manager Responsibilities:
- Run it like you own it!
General Manager Qualifications:
- Two-years high volume fast food General Manager experience and a minimum of five years of quick-service restaurant supervisory experience
- Strong working knowledge of store operations, food safety and health codes, management principles, including scheduling, cost control, continuous improvement and inventory control policies
- Computer skills (POS, Microsoft Office)
- Must have the following traits: initiative, creativity, problem-solving, ability to delegate, accountability, great attitude, open to change, willing to learn, customer-focused and the ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Base salary in the $45, 000 to $50, 000 range, depending on experience plus bonus potential that can range from $5, 000 to $15, 000, and easily achievable all-in should range from $50, 000 to $60, 000
- Bonuses: signing, completion of training and quarterly based on profitability
- Paid time off
- Discounted group rate for health, dental and vision
- Matching 401K
- Life insurance