Fast Food General Managers
Owensboro, KY 42301
Requirements for Restaurant General Managers and Restaurant Managers
- 1 to 3 years of experience as a Restaurant General Manager or Restaurant Manager
- No more than 2 jobs in the last 5 years.
- Strong Leadership skills
- Hands-on, lead-from-the-shoulder management style
Benefits for Restaurant General Managers and Restaurant Managers
- 2 weeks of paid vacation the first year!
- Bonus potential up to 35% of your base salary
- Medical, dental, vision
- HUGE GROWTH POTENTIAL!!!!
- Bob Otey joined Goodwin Recruiting in May of 2017.
- Bob grew up in the hospitality business literally starting at 14 years old. His operations career spanned 37 years.
- He has been blessed to work for some of the best brands in the industry including Jimmy John’s and Outback Steakhouse.
- Bob has experience in corporate environments, franchise, family business, and ownership in all areas. This background makes it very easy for him to relate to any client’s and or candidate’s needs. Bob is married to a beautiful wife, has two daughters, and two grandkids. He also has two very spoiled dogs!
- Bob comes from a family of veterans, and he and his family are very active in veteran groups.
- He lives currently in Indianapolis, IN but has lived and traveled throughout the country and the world.