Fast-Food Restaurant General Manager
Flanders, NJ 07836
Restaurant General Manager Responsibilities
- Work with the management team to ensure guests receive an outstanding dining experience every day
- Provide training and coaching to all team members
- Recruit, hire, and onboard all new team members
- Hold the entire team accountable as well as yourself!
- Monitor all food and labor costs to maximize profitability
- Willing and able to work ANY shift, including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed
- At least 2 years' experience as a restaurant General Manager
- Understanding of P&L
- Willing and able to coach your team members so they can move to the next level
- Ability to prioritize tasks, delegate, and work side by side with your team
- Health insurance
- Bonus opportunity
- Tons of opportunity to grow with a well-known, rapidly-growing brand!
Senior Recruiter & Coach
I just had my one-year anniversary (January 2019) with Goodwin Recruiting, and I couldn’t be more excited about my career change! When I was job searching, I found it to be a long, stressful process, and I received little to no feedback about my interviews. I now choose to see those struggles as a blessing and give clear feedback to my candidates and work to make the process an encouraging one. I also LOVE providing incredible talent to my clients and helping their businesses grow. I have a great sense of humor and work to make the process a fun one for both my candidates and my clients.
- Amanda Weedman joined Goodwin Recruiting in January 2018.
- Amanda is a Kentucky native living in Denver, Colorado. Her background is in retail, and she enjoys working with clients and candidates from every walk of life.
- Amanda holds a Bachelor’s degree from Murray State University and began working on her MBA through Harding University.
- A jeweler by trade, Amanda was a District Manager for Signet Jewelers for many years, overseeing 12 to 14 Design & Service centers in the Pacific Northwest and Midwest.
- Amanda is a runner (She has completed two marathons), she makes quilts, and spends time with family — she loves the simple things in life!