Federal Tax Manager
Las Vegas, NV 89117
Federal Tax Manager Responsibilities:
- Work directly with clients in all industries to review all tax documents for compliance and accuracy
- Research all tax law and information and continually interpret for clients and team
- Manage staff on all deliverables
- Work with partners on all new proposals and business development with current clients
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field and CPA required
- Advanced degree a plus
- A minimum of 5+ years in tax preparation and compliance
- Section 382 and NOL limitations
- Tax implications of merger and acquisition activity
- Corporate and Partnership tax compliance requirements
- IRS exams
- Supervisory skills
- Generous Base Salary
- Full benefits package
- Excellent career opportunity
I am passionate about helping people find that perfect fit in their career. Work comprises such a large portion of the day that people should love what they do!
- Keturah Roberts joined Goodwin Recruiting in November 2018.
- She spent 20 years in various finance and accounting roles, primarily in banking and nonprofit.
- In her spare time, Keturah enjoys camping with her husband, two sons, and two dogs.