Field Service Engineer
Warminster, PA 18974
FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER
We are currently looking for a Field Service Engineer with one of our clients in the South East Pennsylvania area. The Field Service Engineer will manage hardware product delivery, integration, and support. This Candidate for the Field Service Engineer will have experience installing/repairing electronic equipment such as antenna positioners and controllers/control systems and installations. The Field Service Engineer will understand schematics, analyze malfunctions, conduct repairs and have knowledge of laser tracking equipment and hand tools. This position for the Field Service Engineer will require 50%-75% travel.
Field Service Engineer Responsibilities
- Responsible for completing assigned tasks within the defined scope of work. Will address and confirm any issues or changes to designed system layout or integration with the applicable Program Manager or the Customer Service Manager.
- Responsible for meeting schedule timelines as defined in the scope of work, and will coordinate any changes to the schedule with the applicable Program Manager or the Customer Service Manager.
- Responsible for satisfying customer expectations within the defined scope of work and empowered to address customer concerns and consult with the applicable Program Manager or the Customer Service Manager on any changes that are requested.
Field Service Engineer Qualifications
- Be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Have a valid driver s license
- Pass background and or drug tests
- Degree in Electro-Mechanical
- 3-5 years of experience
- Proficient with MS Windows and its programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Field Service Engineer Compensation & Benefits
- Base salary of $50K - $70K, based on experience
- Comprehensive Medical benefits package