Nashville, TN 37203
Financial Director Duties and Responsibilities include:
- All periodic financial reporting for each business entity, including but not limited to Income Statement, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow Statement
- Ability to bring clarity, simplicity, and accuracy when working with executive leadership and other team members
- All tax and audit issues
- Treasury, including cash flow/loan management and banking relationships
- Monthly variance analysis and reporting
- Fixed Asset tracking
- Strategic Budgeting and Forecasting
- Financial Analysis as requested by the Senior Leadership Team
- New Restaurant and Major Remodel pro formas and associated Investment and Pre-Opening estimates, and subsequent tracking/evaluation
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working for a full-service restaurant company (food and alcohol) with multiple locations
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance or related field
- Strong background, knowledge, and experience with various external Accounting, Payroll, POS and Administrative software platforms (e.g., QuickBooks, Positouch, ADP)
- Strong experience managing a small team
- High level of competence in Excel, Powerpoint, and Word
- Excellent financial analysis capability
- Detail oriented, and ability to tackle complex assignments across multiple departments
- Motivated self-starter with a high degree of ownership, who can work independently minimal supervision
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Potential
- PTO, Sick Time, & Paid Holidays
- Insurance Plan
I love helping people find new opportunities.
- Jay Wright joined Goodwin Recruiting in April 2018.
- Jay is originally from Montgomery, Alabama.
- He attended Auburn University where he received a BSBA in Accounting.
- Jay was a Controller for ten years in the Manufacturing and Food Service Industry.
- He has been an active recruiter in Finance and Accounting for the last six years.
- In his spare time, Jay loves spending time and traveling with his wife and son. He enjoys competitive bass fishing.