Baltimore, MD 21201 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE
Our client, a cutting-edge medical group, is looking for a Financial Manager to add to their team!
Financial Manager Responsibilities
- Perform and oversee accounting and financial reporting activities
- Manage internal financial staff to ensure timely delivery of various financial reports
- Represent the department in financial matters as necessary.
- Review accounting procedures and make recommendations to increase effectiveness and accuracy.
- May oversee, direct or perform financial functions such as payroll, general ledger, accounts receivable or payable, contracts or other related financial functions; and other duties as assigned.
- Respond to financial and MSP report requests from outside parties as appropriate.
- Review financial statements and balance sheet account reconciliations to ensure accuracy.
- Create, analyze, and report on various departmental financial information.
Financial Manager Requirements
- Bachelor' s degree in accounting, finance, or a related field
- Five years of related experience and/or training
- CPA preferred
- Experience with Non-Profits
- Prior Management experience in finance
- Prior experience working in hospitals, healthcare, or emergency medicine
Financial Manager Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Eligibility for up to 10% performance bonus compensation
- Company-paid parking