Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
Covington, LA 70434
Financial Planning & Analysis Manager Responsibilities:
- Financial leadership in terms of developing the annual budget, including reviewing and approving departmental operating budgets
- Evaluate the IRR/NPV return on cap-ex investments and create recommendations to be presented to senior management
- Prepare financial reports with reliable conclusions that management can use to implement more effective operational strategies and forecasting
- Providing End-of-Month reports for Senior-level executives
- A Bachelor's degree in Finance - Preferred MBA and/or CPA Certification and multi-site experience
- 10+ years' experience working in financial modeling, analysis, forecasting, and budgeting
- Must have food manufacturing experience
- Proven track record of working with a company with revenue in excess of $100 million
- Base salary of $90K - $110K, based on experience
- Comprehensive Medical benefits package
I enjoy helping others find new opportunities!
- David Harris joined Goodwin Recruiting in February 2018.
- He grew up in Raleigh, NC.
- David attended NC State, where he became HR Generalist certified.
- He has 10 years of recruiting experience in the areas of Operations, Manufacturing, and Engineering.
- In his spare time, David enjoys spending time outdoors, golfing, and exercising.