Fine Dining Assistant General Manager
Easton, MA 02334
Local restaurant group is looking for an Assistant General Manager.
Fine dining background with high service standards is required.
Must be able to manage a demographically diverse service staff.
We are looking for someone who can be the face of the restaurant so driving guest service is a must. Constant table touches will be your thing. This Assistant General Manager position is to drive business, so you will not need to worry about financial cost control.
Growing company with solid benefits, too.
Recruiting allows me to stay in the hospitality industry that I grew my career in, but not have to be in operations.
- Started with Goodwin Recruiting in September 2008.
- Began in the industry as a bartender and progressed into management.
- Director of Restaurants, Omni Hotels; Director of Food & Beverage, Crowne Plaza Hotels; Director of Catering Operations, Sodexho Marriott Services.
- Member of the Escoffier Society, Boston.
- Phil enjoys cooking and all things food and wine. He also enjoys watching his kids play hockey and soccer.