Fine Dining Executive Chef
Louisville, KY HASH(0x3a69c68)
Hiring upscale / scratch kitchen Executive Chef with creative experience and knowledge of financial systems. As this company grows across the country we are looking for passionate, experienced, hardworking chefs to join our family. This is a downtown location.
Executive Chef Responsibilities
- Manage the daily production, preparation, and presentation of all food for the restaurant to ensure a quality and consistency.
- Manage associates in scheduling, training, developing, coaching and counseling, conducting reviews.
- Attracting, interviewing, retaining and motivating the associates while providing a safe work environment.
- Monitor, analyze and control all labor and food costs; prepare the appropriate reports, charts and schedules to ensure budgets are met or exceeded while quality is maintained or improved.
- Assist the Executive Chef in the creation, costing and implementation of outlets, banquets, seasonal and special menus.
- Executive Chef Qualifications
- Required to have at least 3 years previous culinary management experience in a high volume, full service kitchen
- Candidate must have proven culinary skills and must be able to lead, develop, and motivate staff.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as organizational skills.
- Candidate must be creative and up to speed on new concepts and food trends.
- College education or culinary degree preferred but not a must
- Computer literate and detail orientated is a must.
- Must have basic mathematical skills and be able to create and understand financial reports.
- Competitive salary of 60K to 65k based on abilities and culinary skills.
- Generous Health Insurance Plan