Fine Dining Restaurant Manager
Kansas City, MO 64112
Fine Dining Restaurant Manager Qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a high-volume fine dining or upscale restaurant
- Experience with steakhouse and seafood is strongly preferred
- Strong wine & beverage knowledge is a plus
- Professional appearance, solid organizational, and problem-solving skills a must
- Great leadership focused on people & experience
- Servant leader with the ability to take and provide direction situationally to all teammates
- Above industry salary and bonus
- Benefits package include health, medical, dental, stock options, 401k match to 6%, flex days
- Robust vacation package
- Tremendous growth opportunities
Senior Recruiter & Coach
“Helping guide everyday people to the next phase of their careers & finding them an opportunity to grow is extremely rewarding.”
- Chuck Lyle joined Goodwin Recruiting in June 2018.
- As a native Texan, but one who moved around a lot in his youth, Chuck was able to enjoy many parts of this country. His passion for food, combined with a servant’s heart, has allowed this industry to become part of Chuck’s fabric.
- Chuck’s first job came at 14 year’s old, as a busboy in a local restaurant. He soon moved up to server and finally found his home in the kitchen.
- Chuck worked at various Austin restaurants, HEB Grocery, Jason’s Deli, and Schlotzsky’s.
- Chuck worked his way up through the restaurant ranks but found his true calling was for leading people and building their business acumen while a Director of Operations for a national restaurant group. As Chuck says, “What better way to stay close to the industry and help people yet enjoy a quality of life by being a recruiter!”
- He was born and raised a Dallas Cowboys fan, has 2 teenage children, and has been married for 13 years. Chuck really enjoys fishing, hunting, hiking, and spending time with his family (including a Blue & Red Heeler).