Fine Dining Restaurant looking for Chef de Cuisine
Birmingham, AL 35213
Chef de Cuisine Requirements:
- 7 years' experience in a similar role
- Scratch Kitchen Experience
- Time management strengths with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to manage and develop a team
- P&L management
- Knowledge of health and safety standards
- Proven track record leading and managing others
- Skilled in processing whole proteins: cutting, weighing, storage, labeling, and dating
- Solid understanding of cooking techniques, ingredients, equipment, and related processes and systems
Chef de Cuisine Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Vacation & PTO
- Holidays off
I love helping people move their lives and careers forward and helping owners and operators find great people. Only a life lived serving others is a life worth living.
- Steve joined Goodwin Recruiting in February 2014. He has been ranked as one of the top recruiters on LinkedIn by LinkedIn.
- Steve has worked in the hospitality business since he was 14. He got his start working for his father who owned a Holiday Inn.
- Steve has over 30 years of multi-unit franchise ownership. Concepts he has owned include: Little Caesars -19 units, Kenny Rogers Roasters, Buffalo's Café, plus he created his own concept!
- He is a big Detroit Red Wing Fan and follows the Crimson Tide.
- Steve is a supporter of the American Cancer Society, the Kidney Foundation, and helping feed and clothe the homeless.