Fine Dining Restaurant or Sales Manager
Fort Worth, TX 76107
Fine Dining Restaurant Manager Qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a high-volume fine dining or upscale restaurant
- Experience with steakhouse and seafood is strongly preferred
- Strong wine & beverage knowledge is a plus
- Professional appearance, solid organizational, and problem-solving skills a must
- Great leadership focused on people & experience
- Servant leader with the ability to take and provide direction situationally to all teammates
- Above industry salary and bonus
- Benefits package includes health, medical, dental, stock options, 401k match to 6%, and flex days
- Robust vacation package
- Tremendous growth opportunities
Jessica Newton Smith
- Jessica Newton Smith joined Goodwin Recruiting in August 2017.
- She is an accomplished and self-motivated Business Managing Partner. Jessica has over 19 years of high-quality experience in the fast-paced and demanding corporate restaurant business sector.
- She has extensive expertise in areas of operations, revenue expansion, marketing, business development, troubleshooting, recruiting, training and client relations.
- Jessica is passionate about achieving high-impact results and continuously conquering new goals and business targets. This background has provided her with a successful transition to full-time recruiting.
- In her free time, Jessica indulges in Austin Hope (wine), OrangeTheory (Fitness), and Billions (the TV show).
- Jessica attended Texas A&M in Central Texas where she studied Marketing Management.