Fine Dining Restaurant or Sales Manager
Palm Desert, CA 92211
Fine Dining Restaurant Manager Qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a high-volume fine dining or upscale restaurant
- Experience with steakhouse and seafood is strongly preferred
- Strong wine & beverage knowledge is a plus
- Professional appearance, solid organizational, and problem-solving skills a must
- Great leadership focused on people & experience
- A servant leader with the ability to take and provide direction situationally to all teammates
- Above-industry salary and bonus
- Benefits package includes health, medical, dental, stock options, 401k match to 6%, and flex days
- Robust vacation package
- Tremendous growth opportunities
I love that I can use my 25 years of hospitality experience to still make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis.
- David Dworsky started with Goodwin Recruiting in April 2018. He was born in Cape Town, South Africa.
- David’s operations experience includes hotels in South Africa followed by five years in telecom which is what brought him to the United States. He then went back into hotel management with Omni in San Antonio. While with Omni, David was promoted to General Manager of their fine dining restaurant. He was then recruited to the #1 Zagat-Rated restaurant in Houston, Mark’s American Cuisine, as General Manager. Eventually, he moved on to Eddie V’s and was promoted to Managing Partner and opened the Kansas City location.
- David received a Bachelor of Applied Science (B.A.Sc.) in Hotel Management from the Cape Town Hotel School and an associated degree in Hotel Management from Cape Technikon.
- David and his wife, Jennifer, have two children, Aaron and Evan. They have two Australian herding dogs, Blue and Leroy.