Fine Dining Sous Chef
Charlotte, NC 28280
- No country club, contract food, or assisted living applications will be considered
- Must have related experience for the position
- Looking for top-notch, high caliber go-getters!!
- Oversee day-to-day culinary operations while reporting to the Executive Chef
- Coordinate food, supplies, and kitchenware orders
- Ensure freshness and quality of ingredients and all food preparations
- Assist in the development of new menu items
- Standardize recipes, plate presentations, and insist on superb cuisine
- Work with management to create a memorable experience for guests
- Previous experience in culinary arts, fine dining, or steakhouse background
- Insist on the highest standards and the absolute best experience
- Passion for food and cooking techniques
- Strong leadership qualities and love to train others
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Above-industry salary and bonus
- Benefits package includes health, medical, dental, stock options, 401k match to 6%, and flex days
- Robust vacation package
- Tremendous growth opportunities
I love that I can use my 25 years of hospitality experience to still make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis.
- David Dworsky started with Goodwin Recruiting in April 2018. He was born in Cape Town, South Africa.
- David’s operations experience includes hotels in South Africa followed by five years in telecom which is what brought him to the United States. He then went back into hotel management with Omni in San Antonio. While with Omni, David was promoted to General Manager of their fine dining restaurant. He was then recruited to the #1 Zagat-Rated restaurant in Houston, Mark’s American Cuisine, as General Manager. Eventually, he moved on to Eddie V’s and was promoted to Managing Partner and opened the Kansas City location.
- David received a Bachelor of Applied Science (B.A.Sc.) in Hotel Management from the Cape Town Hotel School and an associated degree in Hotel Management from Cape Technikon.
- David and his wife, Jennifer, have two children, Aaron and Evan. They have two Australian herding dogs, Blue and Leroy.