Fine Dining Sous Chef
San Diego, CA 92101
- No country club, contract food, or assisted living applications will be considered
- Must have related experience for the position
- Looking for top-notch, high caliber go-getters!!
- Oversee day-to-day culinary operations while reporting to the Executive Chef
- Coordinate food, supplies, and kitchenware orders
- Ensure freshness and quality of ingredients and all food preparations
- Assist in the development of new menu items
- Standardize recipes, plate presentations, and insist on superb cuisine
- Work with management to create a memorable experience for guests
- Previous experience in culinary arts, fine dining, or steakhouse background
- Insist on the highest standards and absolute best experience
- Passion for food and cooking techniques
- Strong leadership qualities and love to train others
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Above-industry salary and bonus
- Benefits package includes health, medical, dental, stock options, 401k match to 6%, and flex days
- Robust vacation package
- Tremendous growth opportunities
Jessica Newton Smith
- Jessica Newton Smith joined Goodwin Recruiting in August 2017.
- She is an accomplished and self-motivated Business Managing Partner. Jessica has over 19 years of high-quality experience in the fast-paced and demanding corporate restaurant business sector.
- She has extensive expertise in areas of operations, revenue expansion, marketing, business development, troubleshooting, recruiting, training and client relations.
- Jessica is passionate about achieving high-impact results and continuously conquering new goals and business targets. This background has provided her with a successful transition to full-time recruiting.
- In her free time, Jessica indulges in Austin Hope (wine), OrangeTheory (Fitness), and Billions (the TV show).
- Jessica attended Texas A&M in Central Texas where she studied Marketing Management.