Fine Jewelry Sales Associate
Saint Louis, MO 63101
Sales Associate Responsibilities:
- Continually expand industry knowledge to provide every guest with an outstanding experience
- Build long-lasting, positive relationships with clientele
- Conduct professional sales presentations in accordance with company guidelines
- Fine jewelry sales experience required
- Management experience is a plus!
- GIA certification is a plus!
- High-energy and passion for creating an unforgettable guest experience
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with your team and clients
- A fun, fast-paced culture where you can continue to grow and develop
- Competitive compensation and commission structure
- Medical, dental, vision
Senior Recruiter & Coach
“Helping guide everyday people to the next phase of their careers & finding them an opportunity to grow is extremely rewarding.”
- Chuck Lyle joined Goodwin Recruiting in June 2018.
- As a native Texan, but one who moved around a lot in his youth, Chuck was able to enjoy many parts of this country. His passion for food, combined with a servant’s heart, has allowed this industry to become part of Chuck’s fabric.
- Chuck’s first job came at 14 year’s old, as a busboy in a local restaurant. He soon moved up to server and finally found his home in the kitchen.
- Chuck worked at various Austin restaurants, HEB Grocery, Jason’s Deli, and Schlotzsky’s.
- Chuck worked his way up through the restaurant ranks but found his true calling was for leading people and building their business acumen while a Director of Operations for a national restaurant group. As Chuck says, “What better way to stay close to the industry and help people yet enjoy a quality of life by being a recruiter!”
- He was born and raised a Dallas Cowboys fan, has 2 teenage children, and has been married for 13 years. Chuck really enjoys fishing, hunting, hiking, and spending time with his family (including a Blue & Red Heeler).