Fire Protection Sales Specialist
Albany, NY 12201
Fire Protection Sales Specialist Responsibilities:
- Through cold-calling and networking to develop a new stream of accounts
- Using a consultative sales approach to work with clients to develop long-term sales growth
- Working with the management team to construct a yearly business plan
- Managing contractor market
- On-going site visits to maintain client relationship
- Working with the manager on a monthly metrics plan
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience selling "value-added" products or services, preferably in the construction or related industries
- Good communication skills
- Generous base salary plus commission opportunities
- Full benefits plan
- Excellent growth potential
I enjoy helping others find new opportunities!
- David Harris joined Goodwin Recruiting in February 2018.
- He grew up in Raleigh, NC.
- David attended NC State, where he became HR Generalist certified.
- He has 10 years of recruiting experience in the areas of Operations, Manufacturing, and Engineering.
- In his spare time, David enjoys spending time outdoors, golfing, and exercising.