Floating Chef Manager
Atlanta, GA 30306
A full-service brand with locations throughout the East Coast is seeking a 'Floating' Chef Manager who can be based in Philadelphia but have the flexibility to travel to various locations for extended periods.
The right candidate will work with our store managers learning every aspect of our operation in the back of the house. As you learn our operation, you will also be assigned to cover days off or vacations for our store chefs. Position requires flexibility as you may be traveling to different store locations on a daily and weekly basis.
Floating Chef Manager requirements:
- 3-5 years of current chef experience
- High-volume background
- Working knowledge of restaurant operations, financials, and control systems
- Proven track records of commitment to delivering excellent food to our guests every day
- Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Maintaining high levels of food quality, hygiene, and consistency
- Excellent work ethic and drive to succeed
- Ability to manage with integrity, honesty, and knowledge while promoting culture and values
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply now as we're interviewing now!
I understand the struggles that come with being in the job market, and I love helping people excel in their careers.
- Hunt Archbold joined Goodwin Recruiting in 2015.
- Hunt was born and raised in Atlanta, GA.
- His first hospitality management job was at the legendary Mr. C’s!
- Hunt is a proud North Carolina State University graduate.
- Hunt's hobbies include spending time with his wife and son, playing hoops, and doing charity work.