Floor Manager for Stylish Restaurant
Washington, DC 20015 US
Our Managers are responsible for building a team of top performers, creating an amazing guest experience, and empowering their team to be at their very best. Our Managers create a culture in our restaurants that is exciting, fun, and rewarding. Be part of our amazing Team and propel your career ahead.
Restaurant Floor Manager Responsibilities:
- Supervising and directing the workforce
- Making staffing decisions such as hiring, training, evaluating, disciplining, discharging, staffing, and scheduling
- Communicate with the GM and AGM regarding corporate business objectives, issues, and requirements
- Make recommendations to enhance restaurant operations
Restaurant Floor Manager Qualifications:
- 2-plus years of experience in a Full-Service restaurant environment or guest-service industry experience in a supervisory or management role or an equivalent combination is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks with effective follow-through
- Implement training and development plans and train staff
Restaurant Floor Manager Compensation:
- Management Bonus Incentive Plan paid out quarterly
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans at a low premium for employee
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Savings and Investment Plan with discretionary company match
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
Recruiter Managing this Job
Senior Recruiter & Training Coach
Pinnacle Billers Member
Paddy Sirisena joined Goodwin Recruiting in October 2020. Until then, he had spent his professional career as an operations executive with nationally established brands such as Applebee's and TGI Friday's in both New England and in the Washington, DC market. He always loved the staffing aspect and now gets to do it a 100% of the time — there's simply nothing more gratifying than getting to help someone land their dream role.
Paddy is an avid cricket and rugby fan. He and his family make their home in Northern Virginia's horse country. In his spare time, Paddy is the "chauffeur in chief" for his kids' travel basketball and gymnastics programs.