Food & Beverage Safety Manager
Palm Beach, FL 33480
Food & Beverage Safety Manager Responsibilities:
- Teach food safety classes to new and exciting team members
- Administer food safety exams as a certified proctor
- Maintain safety training records
- Conduct daily/weekly kitchen and food handling inspections
- Generate quarterly Food & Beverage safety reporting
- ServSafe Certifications
- Prior experience in food safety and preferably some experience as a Chef/Sous Chef
- Understand HAACP guidelines
- Good computer and organizational skills
- Health Benefits
- Bonus Potential
- Paid Vacation
Senior Recruiter & Coach
I get enjoyment out of helping others find their next great career opportunity, which could potentially be life-changing for them and their families.
- Chuck Jaloski started working at Goodwin Recruiting in January 2018.
- Chuck was born and raised in Palm Beach Gardens, FL and still lives only about 15 minutes from the hospital where he was born. He started working in restaurants at the age of 15 and owned his own small restaurant by the age of 21.
- He attended Florida Culinary Institute after high school.
- Chuck’s experience includes:
- Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse (16 years) – Executive Chef, GM, Regional Chef, Corporate Regional Chef
- Stonewood Holdings (3 years) – VP of Culinary
- iPic Entertainment (3 years) – VP of Culinary
- Chuck enjoys attending all his children's sports games, playing golf whenever he gets time, and doing as much fishing as possible. He is an avid football and baseball fan and loves to volunteer for youth sports.