Food Service Manager
Hamilton, MT 59840 US
Food Service Manager Responsibilities:
- Work with the general manager and other staff to experiment and establish new menu items for prepared foods.
- Look for opportunities to enhance the offerings in all areas of the deli, prepared food, and/or catering
- Maintain a menu that is both profitable and creative.
- Ensure all menu items have recorded procedures for preparation.
- Design high-quality appearance plating that appeals to market customers
Food Service Manager Qualifications:
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong Attention to Detail
- 3+ years experience in a similar role
- Able to understand and troubleshoot Food Costs and Profit Margins
Food Service Manager Benefits:
- Great work/life balance
- Growth Opportunity
- Competitive Salary