Food and Beverage Manager for a Beautiful Country Club
State College, PA 16801
Food and Beverage Manager Responsibilities include:
- Effectively coaching and mentoring your team
- Being highly visible during service, assisting your team in creating great experiences for your members
- Implementing innovative and creative beverage menus
- Working collaboratively with our members of the leadership team in all aspects of the club experience
- BS in Hospitality Management is preferred but not required
- 1-3 years of progressive management experience in a country club or upscale concept
- TIPS Certification is preferred but not required
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Effective communicator and listener
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable on the fly
Senior Recruiter & Coach
I joined Goodwin Recruiting because the culture is second to none and the company core values align with mine. Although I loved every minute of my time in hospitality, here at Goodwin, I have the opportunity to change candidates’ lives in a very profound way. There is no greater feeling than placing a candidate in that perfect position that will afford them professional development and happiness.
- Mitch Marron joined Goodwin Recruiting in August 2017, having previously been placed twice by Goodwin Recruiting.
- Mitch has over 25 years of experience as a COO, General Manager, and Executive Chef, predominantly for luxury country clubs within the private club industry. He also has extensive experience in opening restaurants for independent hotels such as Saybrook Point Inn and Spa, independent hotel companies such as Edgewater Management, and major brands such as Hilton and ClubCorp.
- Mitch obtained his B.S. in Hospitality Management from Florida International University.
- In his free time, Mitch is an avid golfer, who loves travel, wine, his wife, Carrie, and 25-year old twins, Brett and Alexis.