Food and Beverage Supervisor
Jamaica, NY 11430
Food and Beverage Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Oversee and manage a team of 5+ employees
- Able to coordinate deliveries between multiple sites
- Control food quality
- Time management and organizational skills
- Ability to communicate with diverse groups of people
- Thrives in a high energy environment
- Previous hospitality experience preferred
- Competitive wages
- Medical benefits
- Growth potential
- Excellent work life balance 40 hour work week with 2 days off
It’s the best feeling in the world when you’re able to connect a client and a candidate, and both parties are super excited because it’s a great match.
- Julia Shaffer joined Goodwin Recruiting in August 2018.
- She is from Mississippi and has lived in San Diego the last 12 years. She started in restaurants at age 15.
- Julia graduated from Louisiana State University.
- She spent the breadth of her professional career at Stone Brewing, a unique 60,000 square foot restaurant that did 1,200 covers on average.
- Julia has a great love for her husband, two kids, and visiting foreign countries.