Phoenix, AZ 85040
Forklift Mechanic Responsibilities:
- Ability to maintain, troubleshoot, and repair forklifts and other warehouse-type equipment
- Provide top-notch customer service to our customers
- Properly identify and order all necessary replacement parts
- Proficient in completing all required paperwork needed
- Must have or obtain a valid forklift certificate
- Must have a valid Class C license and a good driving record
- Ability to work with hand and pneumatic tools
- Base salary of $35K - $55K, based on experience
I enjoy helping others find new opportunities!
- David Harris joined Goodwin Recruiting in February 2018.
- He grew up in Raleigh, NC.
- David attended NC State, where he became HR Generalist certified.
- He has 10 years of recruiting experience in the areas of Operations, Manufacturing, and Engineering.
- In his spare time, David enjoys spending time outdoors, golfing, and exercising.