Pomona, CA 91769
Foundry Manager Responsibilities:
- Ensure safe, repeatable operation of a sand casting facility
- Lead and manage a foundry and laboratory staff
- Develop and implement training and growth plans for operators and technicians
- Manage a budget and develop cost strategies that support an efficient development environment
- Leverage internal relationships and systems to develop alternatives to standard solutions that are more effective and lower cost
- Demonstrate continuous effort to improve processes, streamline operations, and work cooperatively with internal customers
- BS degree in Mechanical/Industrial Engineering
- 5+ years of professional experience with sand casting operations
- 5+ years of professional experience in a management or technical leadership role
- Experience with high-temperature alloy sand casting manufacturing processes, including gating design, pattern making, molding, and process control
- Strong knowledge of casting solidification science and casting defect formation mechanisms
- Experience working with equipment suppliers in the sand casting industry
- Knowledge of AS9100 quality requirements
- Base salary of $90K - $105K, based on experience
- Excellent benefits package
I enjoy helping others find new opportunities!
- David Harris joined Goodwin Recruiting in February 2018.
- He grew up in Raleigh, NC.
- David attended NC State, where he became HR Generalist certified.
- He has 10 years of recruiting experience in the areas of Operations, Manufacturing, and Engineering.
- In his spare time, David enjoys spending time outdoors, golfing, and exercising.