Franchise Development Manager
Los Angeles, CA 90001
The below list of responsibilities is not exhaustive, and you may be required to undertake other responsibilities and training as requested or assigned.
- Understand and articulate the systems and programs for each of our franchise brands
- Lead candidates through a complex multi-stage process to educate them about our franchise opportunities and obtain approval as franchisees
- Assist existing franchisees in recruiting qualified buyers for their locations
- Give guidance to existing franchisees looking to sell their businesses
- Work with independent business brokers
- Primary point of contact for approved franchisees and work with internal departments to complete transactions after initial franchise approval
- An enthusiastic advocate for all of our franchise brands
- Exceed aggressive sales goals to support the growth of our franchise business
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in franchise sales, business brokerage, or related field is required
- Bachelor s degree in business administration preferred
- Extensive sales experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High comfort level interacting with franchisees and franchise candidates via telephone and email
- LOI, APA, F/A navigation and experience needed
- Experience with Salesforce, ACT, Franconnect, or similar lead tracking software (CRM)
- Automotive or retail background preferred
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Competitive compensation and bonus
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401k plan with a company match Immediate 100% vesting
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- The company-paid short term disability and employer-subsidized long term disability
- The company paid life insurance
- Discounted tire and automotive services
- And more!
Senior Recruiter & Coach
I get enjoyment out of helping others find their next great career opportunity, which could potentially be life-changing for them and their families.
- Chuck Jaloski started working at Goodwin Recruiting in January 2018.
- Chuck was born and raised in Palm Beach Gardens, FL and still lives only about 15 minutes from the hospital where he was born. He started working in restaurants at the age of 15 and owned his own small restaurant by the age of 21.
- He attended Florida Culinary Institute after high school.
- Chuck’s experience includes:
- Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse (16 years) – Executive Chef, GM, Regional Chef, Corporate Regional Chef
- Stonewood Holdings (3 years) – VP of Culinary
- iPic Entertainment (3 years) – VP of Culinary
- Chuck enjoys attending all his children's sports games, playing golf whenever he gets time, and doing as much fishing as possible. He is an avid football and baseball fan and loves to volunteer for youth sports.