Franchise Development Manager
Phoenix, AZ 85001
The below list of responsibilities is not exhaustive, and you may be required to undertake other responsibilities and training as requested or assigned.
- Understand and articulate the systems and programs for each of our franchise brands
- Lead candidates through a complex multi-stage process to educate them about our franchise opportunities and obtain approval as franchisees
- Assist existing franchisees in recruiting qualified buyers for their locations
- Give guidance to existing franchisees looking to sell their businesses
- Work with independent business brokers
- Primary point of contact for approved franchisees and work with internal departments to complete transactions after initial franchise approval
- An enthusiastic advocate for all of our franchise brands
- Exceed aggressive sales goals to support the growth of our franchise business
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in franchise sales, business brokerage, or related field is required
- Bachelor s degree in business administration preferred
- Extensive sales experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High comfort level interacting with franchisees and franchise candidates via telephone and email
- LOI, APA, F/A navigation and experience needed
- Experience with Salesforce, ACT, Franconnect, or similar lead tracking software (CRM)
- Automotive or retail background preferred
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Competitive compensation and bonus
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401k plan with a company match Immediate 100% vesting
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- The company-paid short term disability and employer-subsidized long term disability
- The company paid life insurance
- Discounted tire and automotive services
- And more!
Senior Recruiter & Coach
- Michael Forgione joined Goodwin Recruiting in March 2018. Michael was born in New Jersey and "ran away" to Florida when he was 18.
- Michael’s experience includes: Chef, wine sales, Sommelier, ultra-fine dining, and being a Food and Beverage Director of the 2nd largest private club in Florida.
- Michael played a lot of sports growing up but now enjoys cycling the best. He sometimes participates in cycle racing.
- Michael earned his degree from Lynn University in Hotel and Restaurant Management.
- Michael’s “Cool Industry Experiences” include:
- Discussing wine pairings on the news.
- Michael ran the "After Tour de France" party in France.
- His services were “auctioned off” for $65K to create a dinner for 12 people.
- Michael is Court Masters Sommeliers and WSET Certified.
- He has recruited staff from all around the world.