Full-Service Gastropub General Manager
Atlanta, GA 30308
As a General Manager, your experience and leadership skills will head up some of the nation's leading restaurant venues and staff, while building a strong team of your own and continuing to advance your hospitality career. You will lead the restaurant staff in daily tasks, train, and develop them into assets of your team. Use creativity and communication to build a loyal customer base and increase sales. You will also be responsible for typical restaurant manager duties. Send your resume today!
You must have a minimum of 2 years as a full-service General Manager; show proven success in previous positions; demonstrate outstanding leadership, communication, and training; and have a stable and consistent work history as a restaurant manager.
I understand the struggles that come with being in the job market, and I love helping people excel in their careers.
- Hunt Archbold joined Goodwin Recruiting in 2015.
- Hunt was born and raised in Atlanta, GA.
- His first hospitality management job was at the legendary Mr. C’s!
- Hunt is a proud North Carolina State University graduate.
- Hunt's hobbies include spending time with his wife and son, playing hoops, and doing charity work.