Full-Service Hotel Assistant General Manager
Chattanooga, TN 37421
One of Chattanooga's top hotel brands is seeking an Assistant General Manager. Our company is well-established and is looking to add to a great team. We are looking for true people who can emphasize growth through fostering and building relationships.
The Assistant General Manager will provide direct guidance and leadership to the Front Office and Housekeeping Departments and interactive engagement with the Engineering and Sales Departments. The AGM will ensure consistent compliance with all hotel policies, brand standards, and play a key role in driving quality guest service at all levels of hotel operations. The Assistant General Manager will be responsible for the ongoing success of hotel operations in conjunction with and/or in the absence of the General Manager.
Assistant General Manager Benefits:
- Opportunity to work for a well-established, growing company
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Upward mobility
I understand the struggles that come with being in the job market, and I love helping people excel in their careers.
- Hunt Archbold joined Goodwin Recruiting in 2015.
- Hunt was born and raised in Atlanta, GA.
- His first hospitality management job was at the legendary Mr. C’s!
- Hunt is a proud North Carolina State University graduate.
- Hunt's hobbies include spending time with his wife and son, playing hoops, and doing charity work.