Full-Service Hotel General Manager
Sioux City, IA 51106
Hotel General Manager Responsibilities:
- Direct Coaching with Team Members
- Training and Development of the team
- Financial forecasting and budgeting
- Staying informed about local events
- Vendor Communication and Management
- Adhere to all safety and sanitation regulations
Hotel General Manager Qualifications:
- Must have a background in Limited Service or Extended Stay hotels
- Must have at least 2 years in a similar position
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong financial acumen
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly Competitive Base Salary
- Achievable Bonus
- Paid Vacation
- Sick Days
I love that I can use my 25 years of hospitality experience to still make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis.
- David Dworsky started with Goodwin Recruiting in April 2018. He was born in Cape Town, South Africa.
- David’s operations experience includes hotels in South Africa followed by five years in telecom which is what brought him to the United States. He then went back into hotel management with Omni in San Antonio. While with Omni, David was promoted to General Manager of their fine dining restaurant. He was then recruited to the #1 Zagat-Rated restaurant in Houston, Mark’s American Cuisine, as General Manager. Eventually, he moved on to Eddie V’s and was promoted to Managing Partner and opened the Kansas City location.
- David received a Bachelor of Applied Science (B.A.Sc.) in Hotel Management from the Cape Town Hotel School and an associated degree in Hotel Management from Cape Technikon.
- David and his wife, Jennifer, have two children, Aaron and Evan. They have two Australian herding dogs, Blue and Leroy.