Full-Service Restaurant Assistant General Manager
Charlotte, NC 28211
Restaurant Assistant General Manager Requirements
- Candidates must have a minimum of 3 years' experience as a Restaurant Manager in an upscale environment
- Comfort and experience leading a team in a high-volume concept with at least $1.5 million in annual sales
- A true understanding of hospitality and dedication to exceptional guest service
- Strong business acumen - ability to interpret financial statements and create systems and controls to achieve results
- Competitive annual salary range beginning at $54,000
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Strong bonus program
- Excellent growth opportunities
I understand the struggles that come with being in the job market, and I love helping people excel in their careers.
- Hunt Archbold joined Goodwin Recruiting in 2015.
- Hunt was born and raised in Atlanta, GA.
- His first hospitality management job was at the legendary Mr. C’s!
- Hunt is a proud North Carolina State University graduate.
- Hunt's hobbies include spending time with his wife and son, playing hoops, and doing charity work.