Full Service Restaurant Kitchen Manager
Birmingham, AL 35243
We are a very unique, fun-loving group seeking an entry to mid-level Kitchen Manager. We believe every guest provides us the opportunity to exceed expectations. We deliver fresh, delicious, creative food and libations, coupled with exceptional service, to create memorable experiences. We're growing and are looking for individuals who are ready to take their careers to the next level as part of our team. With each new shift, our entire team has the chance to learn and progress - our culinary team is dedicated to coaching for success. The only thing missing from our colorful, exciting restaurant is you!
Kitchen Manager Requirements
- Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years' experience as a Kitchen Manager, Assistant Kitchen Manager, or Sous Chef
- Comfort and experience leading a team in a high-volume concept with at least $5 million in annual sales
- Steady tenure is a must
- Knowledge of and experience running a scratch kitchen
- Ability to perform the duties of all kitchen positions and work in a hands-on capacity
- Working knowledge of financials and desire to increase experience in cost control
Kitchen Manager Compensation
- Competitive annual salary range beginning at $50,000-$58,000
- Health and dental insurance
- 401k with company match
- Excellent growth opportunities
I understand the struggles that come with being in the job market, and I love helping people excel in their careers.
- Hunt Archbold joined Goodwin Recruiting in 2015.
- Hunt was born and raised in Atlanta, GA.
- His first hospitality management job was at the legendary Mr. C’s!
- Hunt is a proud North Carolina State University graduate.
- Hunt's hobbies include spending time with his wife and son, playing hoops, and doing charity work.