Full-Service Restaurant Manager
Hingham, MA 02043
Restaurant Manager Qualifications:
- 2-3 years as manager of an upscale, full-service concept
- Strong leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability with technology: POS systems, Microsoft Office suite, etc.
- Demonstrated problem resolution skills
- High attention to detail
- Lives company vision and culture daily
- ServSafe Certified
- New store opening experience a strong plus
Restaurant Manager Responsibilities:
- Assist General Manager with day-to-day operation of a multi-million dollar operation, including all budgeted sales/cost goals.
- Uphold and maintain company mission, culture, and vision for all staff. Be a brand champion!
- Ensure a flawless dining experience through floor presence and table visits.
- Assist with recruitment, hiring, training, and retainment of hourly team members.
- Ensure 100% guest satisfaction and responding to all feedback in a timely manner.
- Strong visibility and availability to staff and guests at all times.
- Maintain the physical condition and appearance of the facility at all times.
- Ensure all company policies, as well as state/federal/local laws and ordinances, are 100% compliant.
- Healthcare/Dental coverage after 30 days
- 2 weeks of PTO after 90 days of service
- Voluntary benefits available, including life insurance, disability, vision, and accident coverage
Be part of an internationally-known brand! Submit your resume for immediate consideration!