Full Service Restaurant Manager
Oxon Hill, MD 20745
Restaurant Manager Qualifications:
- A minimum of 2 years as a full-service Restaurant Manager
- Have a track record of proven success in previous positions
- Demonstrate outstanding leadership, communication, and training
- Have a stable and consistent work history as a restaurant manager
Restaurant Manager Benefits:
- Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience
- Medical Insurance
- Vacation time
- Other benefits and perks provided
You will lead the restaurant staff in daily tasks, train, and develop them into assets of your team. Use creativity and communication to build a loyal customer base and increase sales. You will also be responsible for typical restaurant manager duties. Send your resume today!
I understand the struggles that come with being in the job market, and I love helping people excel in their careers.
- Hunt Archbold joined Goodwin Recruiting in 2015.
- Hunt was born and raised in Atlanta, GA.
- His first hospitality management job was at the legendary Mr. C’s!
- Hunt is a proud North Carolina State University graduate.
- Hunt's hobbies include spending time with his wife and son, playing hoops, and doing charity work.