Full Service Restaurant Manager
Washington DC, DC 20013
Restaurant Manager Qualifications:
- A minimum of 3 years as a full-service Restaurant Manager
- Have a track record of proven success in previous positions
- Demonstrate outstanding leadership, communication, and training
- Have a stable and consistent work history as a restaurant manager.
Restaurant Manager Benefits:
- Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience
- Medical Insurance
- Vacation time
- Other benefits and perks provided
You will lead the restaurant staff in daily tasks, train, and develop them into assets of your team. Use creativity and communication to build a loyal customer base, and increase sales. You will also be responsible for typical restaurant manager duties. Send your resume today!